Sequin Sun Sweater Dress
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Wool and Angora blend sweater dress with sparkling, sequin sun appliqué fit for the sun king/queen him/herself.
- Black wool / angora / nylon blend sweater dress.
- The sweater dress has a classic sheath fit, with structured shoulder pads.
- The sleeves have a looser (I can't call it a batwing, the taper is more subtle) fit at the top, that taper to the wrist.
- The main body of the dress is 36" straight up and down, with a considerable amount of stretch to the fabric.
- Dress is unlined. I think the angora makes the skin-feel on this plush and luxurious, but I suggest those with skin sensitivity issues take a pass.
- A giant sun with wavy rays coming off of it is rendered across the front, in silver and gold sequins.
- No closures on this sweater dress. It is a pull-over style.
ERA / 1980s
LABEL / Outlander
COLOR / Black with sparkling silver + gold sequins
MATERIAL / 70% Lambswool, 20% Angora, 10% Nylon
CONDITION / Excellent, no issues.
SIZE / Approximate size Medium. Please see measurement below.
FIT / Classic sheath fit, with structured shoulder pads and looser fitting sleeves at the top, that taper to the wrist. Main body of the dress is 36" straight up and down, with considerable amount of stretch to the fabric.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 36"-40" / Waist - 36"-38" / Hip - 36"-40" / Length - 41.5"