Vibrant Patterned Woven + Belted Coat
This product is unavailable
- Galapago Vibrant Patterned Woven Coat
- Woven, colorful feast for the eyes in tomato red, yellow, blue and ivory floral, dot, and stripe motif
- Flat front pockets set on a bit of a diagonal
- High neck, button front
- Buttons have a texture similar to the skin of a lemon
- Fabric belt with double metal loop closure and is fully adjustable
- Along the hip on either side of the coat there are buttons that can be opened to give a peek of hip or thigh, and allows to coat the open freely as you move.
- Fully lined in golden yellow
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / Galapago
COLOR / Tomato red, with yellow, blue and ivory florals
MATERIAL / Feels like woven cotton, no fabric content tag present
CONDITION / Very Good, with minimal fading on one side of the coat, not terribly noticeable and coat presents beautifully, but please see pictures. There is also one area that has been stitched on the interior of the coat as well.
SIZE / Approximate size Medium, Please see measurements below
FIT / Beautifully tailored coat that hits above the knee and includes a matching belt. High neck. The coat also has buttons that open along each hip.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 40" / Waist - 40" / Hip - 44" / Length - 35"