Three Piece Wild Print Set
Brand Embers /Cinders
This product is unavailable
- Wild, psychedelic print 70s three piece set.
- Set includes a button down blouse, halter top and matching pants.
- Halter top has a wide panel triangle over each breast, with an elastic underbust and adjustable front tie closure. A single button closure affixes behind the neck.
- The button down blouse is long sleeved, with a butterfly collar and cuffs that button at each wrist. Boxy fit to the button down.
- Pants are a relaxed fit with an elastic waist.
- All over geometric print in vivid, almost neon color motif.
- Each piece is unlined.
ERA / 1970s
LABEL / Jillie of California
COLOR / Bright, almost neon multi-color
MATERIAL / Fees like cotton, likely blend
CONDITION / Very good overall with minor issues: two areas of hand stitching on either side of the neckline of the halter, the neck button on the halter has been replaced, as well as the elastic closure. One snag on the right bust of the halter and two more on the pants. With the business of the fabric print, I searched for these issues, the set still present s well. Please see all pictures.
Wear consistent with age and use.
SIZE / Approximate size range Small to Medium. Some adjustability in size due to elastic in the halter top, the waist of the pants, and the roominess of the button down top.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Relaxed, boxy fit to the button down shirt, while there is s ome adjustability in size due to the tie-front on the halter top and the elastic along it's underbust. The waist of the pants are also elastic, with a relaxed fit through the leg.
BLOUSE / Chest - up to 42" / Waist - up to 38" / Length - 23"
HALTER TOP / Underbust - 29" - 32" / Best fit for a C / D cup
PANTS / Waist - 25" -34" / Hips - 48" / Length - 36" / Rise - 14" / Inseam - 24"