Embossed Dragon Smoking Jacket
Brand Embers /Cinders
- Deep blue satin jacquard smoking jacket with embossed pattern of swirling, snaking figures of dragons.
- Solid, shiny satin lapel
- Includes a matching tie style belt with tassel edges
- Diagonal inset slash pocket on the left chest
- Two flat front pockets below the waist
- Single hidden, loop and button closure at the waist
- Impressive button fittings at each button loop that affix to the belt to ensure it isn't lost and in the correct position.
- Fully lined.
ERA / 1940s
LABEL / The Hub, Henry C. Lytton & Sons
COLOR / Deep blue, almost navy
MATERIAL / No fabric content tag, feels like silk or blend
CONDITION / Very good overall for age, with some areas of abrasion on the collar and the belt, but still presents beautifully. Please see pictures.
Wear consistent with age and use.
SIZE / This is a men's jacket but we're offering it as unisex, as an approximate size Medium to Large.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Tailored shoulders with relaxed fit through the chest and waist. A single button affixes at the interior of the jacket with a tie style belt worn over.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 40" - 42" / Waist - 38" / Length - 29"