Silk and Filet Lace Romper
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Pastel peach silk romper
- 1920s "envelope" style romper with semi-fitted bust and loose-fitting waist and hip with a dropped crotch. Crotch has three mother of pear button closure.
- Lace detailing on the straps and neckline, with pink ribbon bow at center.
- Filet lace inset at the waist with box pleats over each side of the romper.
- Repeating lace detailing on the bottom of the romper.
- Sheer, soft and lightweight silk.
ERA / 1920s
LABEL / No vendor tag
COLOR / Pastel peach
MATERIAL / Silk
CONDITION / Excellent, no issues
SIZE / Small to Medium. This garment was intended to e worn loose-fitting under a flapper dress so it is loose fitting through the waist and hips, but fitted with no give on the bust. Maximum bust this will fit is a 35", no give.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Loose fitting "envelope" style romper, with semi-fitted bust and relaxed waist and hips. Low crotch with mother of pearl button closure.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34" - 35" / Waist - up to 36" / Hips - up to 52" / Length - 37"