Short Puff Sleeve + Tie Front Robe
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Pastel blue voluminous robe by "Leading Lady by Barbizon."
- Robe has a lightly wired collar that can be worn either standing or folded down. When worn folded down, the collar has a Peter Pan shape to it.
- The robe has large, but short, above the elbow puff sleeves.
- A single deep blue velveteen ribbon ties across the front and is the only closure on this piece.
- The robe has pleats from just above the bust that allow some variability in sizing and creates wide, voluminous spread for the skirt.
- Wonderful movement to this pieces.
ERA / 1950s
LABEL / Barbizon Leading Lady
COLOR / Pastel Blue
MATERIAL / Feels like nylon or blend with velveteen ribbon
CONDITION / Excellent, no issues.
SIZE / Approximate size Small to Large. One size fits multiple.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Puff sleeves and lightly wired collar that can be worn either standing or folded down (Peter Pan cut to the collar). Pleated bust with wide, voluminous spread for the skirt.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34" - 40" / Waist - up to 50" / Hip - up to 52" / Length- 59"