Sculptural Green Black Bouffant Party Dress
Brand Embers /Cinders
- Incredible sculptural green bouffant party dress
- Made of a green fabric with sheer black overlay
- The look of Yves Saint Laurent for Dior in this extraordinary bubble dress.
- Deep scoop neckline
- Short, fitted cap sleeves
- Double darted bust
- Piping at the true waist
- Pencil skirt with bouffant overlay
- Incredible sculptural bouffant structure
- Came from the extensive vintage annals of a collector who had a habit of cutting the designer labels out of her gowns to frame them. This may actually be a Dior gown, however all tags were removed from this dress prior to the piece reaching me.
- Metal back zipper closure.
ERA / 1950s - 1960s (late 50s - maybe early 60s)
LABEL / No vendor Label
COLOR / Black sheer fabric over green
MATERIAL / Organza
CONDITION / Excellent
Wear consistent with age and use
SIZE / X Small
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / TBA
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34" - 35" / Waist - 25" / Hips - 38" / Length - 39"