"Sarah" Embroidered Floral Robe
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Deep purple satin quilted robe with gold asian motif and bold florals embroidered throughout.
- Large lapel with hand embroidered florals, rendered in bold, contrasting red, white and green threads.
- Pops of red piping on the collar, the cuffs, and pockets.
- Two large flat front pockets on each hip.
- The back of the robe neck is also custom embroidered to read "Sarah" in white thread.
- Interior fully lined in cotton.
- The pictures don't successfully communicate how thick the quilting is on this robe; but this robe is substantial. It would do a very good job of keeping one warm in cool temperatures.
ERA / 1950s, potentially older
LABEL / No vendor tag
COLOR / Purple with gold and deep red piping as well as bright red, green and white embroidery.
MATERIAL / Satin with cotton interior lining.
CONDITION / Very good overall, with some patina shown in the fade to the purple satin. Wear consistent with age and use.
SIZE / One size fits many, approximate size Large.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Relaxed fit robe in approximate knee length or just below (for most average heights) with long sleeves and large lapels.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - up to 46" / Waist - up to 44" / Hips - up to 46" / Length - 43"