Safety Pin Jacket with Peek-a-Boo Front
Brand Embers / Cinders
- 80s sex in this BIG safety pin front jacket.
- Jacket is a solid black in a mid-weight fabric, that although it's missing the original (readable) fabric content tag, feels like a Cotton / Nylon blend as there is a slight stretch to it.
- Jacket has a notched collar and exaggerated shoulder pads that give the body a killer V silhouette.
- Jacket is shown layered over a bustier, but it is a few inches open in a peek-a-boo style along the front placket as a result of the BIG safety pins.
- Three big safety pins fasten down the front of the jacket.
- The jacket is unlined, and we were advised by the previous owner that this was best "worn without a bra underneath, just with a peek-a-boo to the skin." But, we'll leave what's best worn or not worn under this killer piece for it's future owner to decide.
ERA / 1980s
LABEL / Unlabeled
COLOR / Black
MATERIAL / Feels like Cotton Nylon blend. Jacket has some stretch to the fabric.
CONDITION / Very good but shows overall signs of mild wash wear.
Wear is consistent with age and use.
SIZE / Approximate size Small to Medium.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Slim fit through the bust and waist with jacket left a few inches open in a peek-a-boo style along the front lapels. Structured shoulder pads. Overall, clingy with shape to shoulders and slim through the waist.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 38" / Waist - 28" / Length - 25"