Red Lamé Ruffle Jacket
Brand Embers / Cinders
This product is unavailable
- This jacket IS what it sounds like when doves cry.
- Insane red lamé ruffle jacket, with high collar made up of stacked layers of ruffles upon ruffles.
- A single ruffle stands at each seam where the shoulder meets the sleeve (such a fun detail)
- Jacket is tailored with a narrow waist and longer hem at the back.
- The jacket has a single button closure front with faceted black buttons at the back of each wrist.
ERA / 1980s
LABEL / No vendor tag
COLOR / Red
MATERIAL / Red lamé
CONDITION / Very Good overall, with some thread fray as is common with lamé vintage fabrics. Please see pictures.
Wear consistent with age and use.
SIZE / No marked size, Approximate modern size Small.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / High ruffle neck collar with long sleeves and tapered fit through the waist. Long back on the jacket.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34" - 36" / Waist - 28" / Length - 24" - 27"