Red Lamé Cut-Out Neck Dress
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Lipstick red, sparkling lamé mini dress.
- Very reminiscent of what Tisha Campbell and the singing narrators would've worn in "The Little Shop of Horrors" movie.
- Dress has a high mock neck that affixes around the back with velcro (I know what you're thinking but it helps to protect the lamé better than a hook and eye)
- The dress has large cut-outs across the front chest and an even bigger, peek-a-boo in the back as well.
- Double darted front, the dress is meant to be curve-hugging.
- Dress is fully lined with a center back nylon coil zip just below the back cut-out.
ERA / 1980s
LABEL / Do you Love me?
COLOR / Red
MATERIAL / Lamé with acetate lining
CONDITION / Very good, with minor threads that have fray here and there. Please see pictures.
SIZE / No marked size, approximate modern size X Small. Please see measurements below.
FIT / Hourglass fit, with double darts running the entire length of the front. Dress has a high neck and cut-outs at the front chest and across the center back. No give. Body hugging and mean.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34" - 36" / Waist - 26" / Hip - 37" / Length - 36.5"