Polka-Dot Tulle + Ruffle Parasol
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Darling blush pink tulle parasol.
- Parasol is the faintest shade of pastel pink with a touch of neutral nude, hence, its a blush color, with black dotted swiss polka-dot motif.
- Parasol has tulle ruffles set around the edges and a fabric rose at the center top of the parasol canopy.
- The prongs that support the parasol are metal, while the handle itself feels to be made of a solid but lightweight wood.
- The parasol / umbrella is latched shut with a metal prong in the side of the handle. A second prong, closer to the top of the handle holds the parasol open.
- Wonderful, whimsical item with the sturdy craftsmanship of another era.
ERA / 1950s
LABEL / Made by "Yvonne Hats, California"
COLOR / A "blush" pink, the pink is so faint and soft it's almost a nude, with a touch of pink.
MATERIAL / No fabric tag ; Feels like tulle fabric with metal support frame and wooden handle
CONDITION / Very good vintage condition.
MEASUREMENTS / Diameter - 29" (of parasol canopy when open) / Length - 31" (from bottom of handle to top most tip)