Pink Hooded + Embroidered Jacket with Dramatic Sleeves
Brand Embers / Cinders
- 40s quilted and heavily embroidered bed jacket
- Dramatic peaked sleeves, that can be worn with points projecting up and out, or in the more subtle variation of tucked into the sleeve to create a funnel shape.
- Jacket is a pastel pink color.
- Jacket also features a hood!
- Fully lined with no front closures and a single button at the neck.
ERA / 1940s
LABEL / No vendor tag
COLOR / Pastel pink
MATERIAL / No fabric content tag, but feels like rayon or nylon blend, with a faille lining, likely also nylon or a blend.
CONDITION / Very good overall, with some fading through out, but jacket presents beautifully.
SIZE / Approximate size Medium.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Relaxed bed jacket with a flared silhouette, more narrow through the bust and flaring to the bottom hem, with no front closures. Voluminous sleeves that taper to the armhole.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - up to 38" (when closed) / Waist - 42" / Length - 23"
Please get in touch!