Petit Fors Lace Applique Jeans
Brand Petit Fors
- 70s roller disco bell bottom jeans in medium wash, with a high waist and curve hugging fit through the waist and hips.
- The jeans have ivory lace appliqués decorating the fronts of each leg, with deep pink rose patches and velveteen ribbon.
- Belt loops along the banded waist.
- Wide flare, bell bottom hem.
- Because these jeans were meant to show off curves, they do not have any pockets, but there is light stretch to the fabric.
ERA / 1970s
LABEL / Petit Fors
COLOR / Dark denim with ivory lace and hot pink velvet ribbon accents.
MATERIAL / Denim and appliqué
CONDITION / Excellent
SIZE / Available in two sizes, approximate size X Small (26" Waist) and size Small (27" Waist).
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit
FIT / Fitted, high waist and fitted through the waist and hip
We have this exact item available in two sizes, a 26" Waist and a 27" Waist.
Please see the complete measurements for each below.
26" Waist MEASUREMENTS / Waist - 26” Hip - 38” Length - 42” Inseam - 33” / Rise - 11.5”
27" Waist MEASUREMENTS / Waist - 27” Hip - 38” Length - 41.5” Inseam - 32” (these have an additional 4” of hem tucked underneath that can be take down to make the leg longer, if need be) Rise - 12”