Paco Rabanne Style Triangle Shapes Vest or Top
Brand Embers / Cinders
This product is unavailable
- Talk about Paco Rabanne vibes! This fabulous metal linked vest shows serious echoes of Rabanne's penchant for unconventional materials, specifically his use of metal discs.
- In this case, traditional round interlocking discs are replaced with triangle shapes.
- The metal triangle plates are linked with more gold tone loops and the face of the small triangle plates are embossed with a ditsy floral pattern.
- The floral pattern is very subtle and really only noticeable when inspecting the triangle shaped pieces very closely. Please see the examples of this in our close up shots.
- The metal is lightweight but durable with surprisingly fluttery movement, and an even better sound!
- Sleeveless with a v neckline.
- This can be worn as a top or a vest, as the blouse opens at the front with three metal hooks along the front.
- It has an overall relaxed fit in a cropped length.
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / No vendor tag, reminiscent of a Paco Rabanne style
COLOR / Gold
MATERIAL / Lightweight, gold tone metal. Likely base metal with gold tone finish.
CONDITION / Excellent condition. One small link missing on front, not noticeable when worn.
SIZE / Approximate size Medium.
See measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Sleeveless with two metal hook closures along the front, relaxed fit in a cropped length.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - Up to 40"/ Waist - up to 38" / Length - 16"