Mollie Parnis Gold Quilted Jacket
Brand Mollie Parnis
This product is unavailable
- Outstanding craft and clean, repeating lines on this sharp, crisply shaped jacket from Mollie Parnis.
- Jacket is gold lamé with a high neck collar.
- Quilted, the jackets lines are tightly spaced across the shoulders and center back, but radiate out into a wider spacing pattern from the waist down.
- The jacket has a slight bell shape to it, tightly tailored around the shoulder and neck, with a relaxed flare towards the bottom hem.
- No closures
- Fully lined, in what feels like silk.
- The jacket retains retains interior labels consistent with a 1960s piece.
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / Mollie Parnis
COLOR / Gold
MATERIAL / Gold Lamé
CONDITION / Excellent condition
SIZE / Marked a vintage size 10, runs like a modern size Medium.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Beautifully tailored and structured shoulders, with a standing collar and slight a-line to the main body of the jacket.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 38" / Waist - 42" / Length - 24"