Lurex + Egyptian Revival Motif Print Dress
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Black knit and gold lurex dress with Egyptian revival motif print in repeating horizontal stripes across the skirt.
- The dress is long sleeved with a deep scoop neck with beaded embellishments at each wrist and at the waistline.
- The main bodice of the dress is a stretch knit material, of predominantly black fibers with sparkling gold lurex woven throughout.
- The knit fabric is left unlined, and slightly sheer. Additionally, though not as abrasive as some wools, the knit on the blouse portion has a texture that those with skin sensitivity or fabric sensitivity issues should avoid.
- The skirt is a gold lamé fabric with various repeating shapes and pattern motif is a horizontal arrangement.
- Dress is unlined.
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / Barnsville
COLOR / Black with gold and pops of red
MATERIAL / Feels like a synthetic fabric with lurex woven through out. With beading details at the waist and each cuff. The knit on the blouse portion has a texture that those with skin sensitivity or fabric sensitivity issues should avoid.
CONDITION / Excellent, no issues.
SIZE / Approximate size Small
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted true waist with long sleeves and knee length/midi skirt. The main bodice of the dress is made of a lurex knit fabric that has a light amount of stretch or give to it (except for the waist). The skirt, meanwhile is a columnar shape and has no give. The dress is unlined and somewhat sheer, as shown in the photos, please keep this in mind.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34" - 38" / Waist - 27"-28" / Hips - 40" / Length - 44"