Leopard Cape With Brutalist Metal Hardware
Brand Embers / Cinders
This product is unavailable
- Faux fur leopard print cape, with jaw-dropping brutalist style slide buckle hardware closures.
- With a high mock neck, the cape is tailored through the neck and shoulders and floats away from the body at about the bust, flaring into a bell shape.
- The neck has a hook and eye closure, while the chest features two strips of faux leather, each with a brutalist style closure.
- The metal brutalist closure is a slide to hook mechanism that is very secure, though it takes some practice to master. (I'm happy to send the buyer of this a video demonstrating the closure's functionality)
- Cape also features slashes at the front for arms to reach comfortably through.
- Cape is fully lined.
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / No vendor tag
COLOR / Leopard 🐆
MATERIAL / Medium pile faux fur, lined with black (feels like) acetate
CONDITION / Excellent condition, no issues
SIZE / No marked size, one size fits multiple. Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted through the neck and shoulders, floats away from the body at the bust into a bell shape.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - up to 40" / Waist - up to 40" / Length - 30"