Kenzo Red Silk Trapeze Dress
- Easily one of my favorite dresses in a long while, this devastatingly voluminous and exaggerated silk Kenzo dress, hailing from the 1970s.
- Trapeze cut, with fitted Peter Pan collar and dramatic, leg of mutton sleeves, with dainty tapered wrists that button at each cuff.
- The dress has a yoke on the chest with voluminous skirt that begins to flat away from the body at just about the bust line.
- Dress is unlined with asymmetrical button closure across the front yoke at chest.
- A stunning museum quality collectors piece.
- 100% silk.
ERA / 1970s
LABEL / Kenzo
COLOR / Red
MATERIAL / 100% silk
CONDITION / Excellent, no issues
SIZE / Marked a size Small, but please see measurements below
FIT / Trapeze cut to the dress, with fitted fold over collar and buttoned cuffs. Voluminous through the chest, waist and hips, with an asymmetrical bottom hem.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - up to 38" / Waist - up to 60" / Hip-up to 80" / Length - 41.5"