Jean Varon Accordion Pleat + Novelty Floral Print Dress
Brand Jean Varon
This product is unavailable
- Jean Varon Tent Dress
- Incredible silk or blend maxi dress with all over "Peter the Great" Chrysanthemum print.
- Dramatic pointed shoulders and balloon sleeves.
- Pussy bow tie neck.
- Accordion pleat fall from the middle of the top of the back all the way down to the bottom hem.
- Button down closure to just below the waistline
- Has the sheen of silk but feels like a blend or perhaps a sneaky synthetic to the touch
- Voluminous, with amazing movement when worn
- Sally McLaughlan designed print
- John Bates for Jean Varon
ERA / 1970s
LABEL / Jean Varon
COLOR / Beige with prints in shades of orange and olive green.
MATERIAL / Feels like silk or blend. No fabric content tag,
CONDITION / Very Good condition. Minor areas of wear to the fabric, and minor repairs, does not detract from the piece, presents beautifully.
SIZE / Approximate Medium to Large. Please see measurements below.
FIT / High neck with pussy bow, bib collar with relaxed fit through the bust, fabric floats away from the body in a tent-link silhouette.
Chest - 40" / Waist - 44" / Hips- 52" Length - 56" / Wrist - 7.5"