Gold Snake Sequin Jumpsuit
Brand Embers /Cinders
This product is unavailable
- Ssssssexy gold moire jumpsuit with sequin snake appliqués at the chest and on the left leg.
- Jumpsuit is a sleeveless, tank style with an empire waist and double darts running from the empire waist down to the below the true waist.
- A sequin appliqué of a gold snake with its red, beaded tongue embellishes the right chest, while another snake of the same composition sits on the left leg.
- The leg of the jumpsuit has a straight cut to it.
- Jumpsuit is unlined, with a metal back zipper and square jewel set on a jump-ring in place of a traditional zipper pull.
ERA / 1960s to 1970s
LABEL / No vendor tag, appears handmade
COLOR / Gold
MATERIAL / Gold moire fabric with sequin and bead snake appliqués.
CONDITION / Very good, only very mild signs of wear.
SIZE / Approximate size Small.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted through the bust and bodice with straight fit through the leg. Metal center back zipper closure, unlined.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34" - 35" / Waist - 30" at empire waist, 29" at true waist / Hips - 40" / Length - 57"