Diane Von Furstenberg Geometric Print Maxi Dress
Brand Diane Von Furstenberg
- Diane Von Furstenberg geometric, op-art print maxi dress from the 70s.
- X, criss-cross neckline with a sexy, peek-a-boo keyhole at the bust.
- Slinky nylon fabric.
- Fitted through the bust; Clingy through the waist
- Dress is relaxed from the hips down, flaring to the floor in a trumpet skirt. Very nice movement to the skirt.
- Unlined, with a nylon coil zipper at the left armpit.
ERA / 1970s
LABEL / Diane Von Furstenberg
COLOR / Brown with orange, coral, maroon, peach and white.
MATERIAL / 100% Nylon
CONDITION / Very good, with minor issues: Seam along bottom hem has been mended along with one small hole near the right side seam. Please see pictures.
SIZE / Marked size 8, but fits like a modern day Small to Medium as the nylon fabric has a considerable amount of stretch.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted through the bust, with an "x" neckline with a keyhole detail. Clingy through the waist but relaxed from the hips down, flaring to the floor in a trumpet skirt. Very nice movement to the skirt.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 32" - 36" (second number shows what the dress stretches up to) / Waist - 27" - 30" / Hips - 44" / Length - 58"