Deadstock Handwoven Knit Dress with Double Flat Front Pockets
Brand Embers / Cinders
This product is unavailable
- New old stock, with original tags still attached!
- Pallas originals, hand loomed 100% Irish linen.
- Dress is long sleeved with a fold over collar and wood button front closure to the waist.
- Flat front pockets decorate each hip.
- Hand loomed fabric has the look of an intricate crochet, with a beautiful texture.
- Classic sheath cut to the dress, while the woven nature of the fabric allows for a considerable amount of stretch.
- Unlined, this dress is a peek-a-boo style.
ERA / 1960s - 1970s
LABEL / Pallas
COLOR / Beige, oatmeal color
MATERIAL / 100% Irish Linen
CONDITION / Excellent, new old stock condition with original retail tags still attached.
SIZE / Approximate size Small to Medium.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Classic sheath cut to the dress, while the woven nature of the fabric allows for a considerable amount of stretch. Button front to waist.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 32" stretches comfortably up to 38" / Waist - 32" stretches comfortably up to 36" / Hips - up to 42" / Length - 39"