Silk Sculptural Sleeve Jacket
Brand S Howard Hirsch
- Incredible green silk slub jacket by S. Howard Hirsch.
- Beautifully tailored cropped jacket with sculptural sleeves.
- The sleeve on this jacket are difficult to describe: it's not a shirred sleeve because the puffs don't continue the length of the sleeve, but it's almost like an inverted Juliet sleeve, but with the puff towards the bottom of the sleeve, rather than the top.
- The beautifully shaped puff on the sleeve hits at just below the elbow and is further accented by tapering through the wrist, with slender cuffs that affix shut with four fabric covered buttons.
- Sharp crew neck.
- Jacket has no front closures with just a straight slash opening.
- Jacket is fully lined.
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / S. Howard Hirsch California
COLOR / Green, with an olive tint to it.
MATERIAL / Silk slub exterior with what feels like an acetate lining.
CONDITION / Excellent. No issues.
SIZE / Approximate size X Small to Small.
FIT / Relaxed fit through the bust and waist with slender, fitted sleeves, especially through the cuffs. Also, I have larger biceps and am at the upper range of fit for this jacket, so please keep this in mind. See measurements below.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34" / Waist -32" / Length-21" / 12" around the biceps.