Copper Liquid Lamé Dress
Brand Embers / Cinders
This product is unavailable
- Incredible copper liquid lamé dress.
- Dress has a high neck, with massive power shoulders draped with swags of sparkling lamé to create short sleeves.
- The bust has ruching across the front, with the most beautifully structured cinched waist that comes to a point at the center.
- The hips show more lustrous swags of liquid lamé that terminate in a slightly more tapered hem that hits at just about the knee or a little below.
- Nylon center coil back zipper closure, the dress is lined in a sheer black fabric.
- The dress shows mild color shifts at the bottom hem and in the skirt, with small pulls here and there, please see pictures and condition report below.
ERA / 1980s
LABEL / Julie Duroche, After Five
COLOR / Copper
MATERIAL / Liquid lamé with light, sheer (likely nylon or similar) lining to the interior of the dress.
CONDITION / Very good, with some minor areas of pulling in the lamé along the bottom front pleat, as well as some color shift in areas of the skirt. Please see pictures for details of this.
SIZE / Approximate size Small, please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted, cinched waist with relaxed bust and hips, with exaggerated, BIG shoulder pads.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34"-36" / Waist - 28" / Hip - up to 40" / Length - 46"