Bird Print Maxi Dress
Brand Embers / Cinders
- 1970s novelty print dress with the sweetest all-over bird print!
- Dress has long sleeves with flared cuffs lined in contrasting white eyelet lace.
- With a deep scoop neckline, the same white eyelet lace accents the neck.
- The dress has a high waist that is fully elastic, allowing the dress to comfortably fit a range of sizes.
- The dress flares out into a trumpet skirt and hits at a maxi length.
- Dress is unlined with no closures; this is a pull-over style.
ERA / 1970s
LABEL / No vendor tag
COLOR / Black with multi-color print.
MATERIAL / Feels like cotton or blend, with lace detailing.
CONDITION / Very Good; dress shows mild wash wear.
SIZE / Approximate size Medium. See measurements below for best idea fo fit.
FIT / Long bell sleeves, with an elastic empire waist and maxi length trumpet skirt.
DRESS / Chest - 34" - 38" / Waist - 28" - 38" (high waist; elastic has give) / Hips - 50" / Length - 50.5"