Betsey Johnson Alley Cat Plaid Two Piece Set
- Two piece set that includes a jacket and skirt by Betsey Johnson for Alley Cat.
- Jacket has full, puff sleeves, round scoop neckline with a full-length, button front closure that allows the "jacket" to be worn as a top or with another blouse layered underneath.
- Cuffed sleeves with woven ribbon detailing.
- Purple and orange lace embellishment at the collar.
- Skirt has a fitted, true waist and flares out into a trumpet shape.
- Bottom hem of the skirt is embellished with the same woven ribbon found on the cuffs of the top as well as orange lace.
- Both pieces are unlined and made of a very fine cord or wale.
- Top / Jacket ha a button front closure and the skirt has a nylon coil zip with hook and bar closure.
ERA / 1970s
LABEL / Betsey Johnson for Alley Cat
COLOR / Dark blue and ivory gingham print with accents of orange and purple.
MATERIAL / Fine corduroy, lace and ribbon appliqués
CONDITION / Excellent
SIZE / Approximate size X Small, marked 7/8
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted bust with an empire waist and nipped waist on jacket. Full, long puff sleeves with a single button closure at each wrist. Skirt has a fitted true waist and flare out into a trumpet skirt.
JACKET / Chest - 33"- 34" / Waist on the Jacket - 28" (at the empire waist / Length - 24"
SKIRT / Waist - 24" - 25" / Hips - 38" / / Length - 36"