Baby Blue Linen Lace Beaded Dress
Brand Embers /Cinders
- Gorgeous 1940s blue linen dress with chevron lace appliqués across the chest, sleeves and top of the skirt.
- The lace is further accented with delicate hand beading of matching white glass beadwork.
- Dress has a v-neck with short sleeves, each with a divot along the outer face of the sleeve.
- The fit of the bust is blouse-y while the true waist of the dress appears narrow due to the illusion created by a downward pointing chevron of lace just below the waistline.
- Though not a full skirt, the skirt does flare out and have some movement to it.
- Unlined, with a side metal closure zipper.
ERA / 1940s
LABEL / Bullocks Willshire
COLOR / Baby blue with ivory lace and beads
MATERIAL / Feels like linen; No fabric content tag
CONDITION / Very good, with very sparse (and not noticeable unless closely inspected) bead loss.
SIZE / Approximate size Medium.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted true waist with short sleeves and flared skirt.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 39" / Waist - 29" / Hips - 44" / Length - 39"