Asymmetric Bow Shoulder Maxi Dress
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Magenta and kelly green maxi dress in an a-line cut.
- Dress is fitted at the darted bust, with a relaxed waist.
- Skirt flares out into a perfect bell shape and is a maxi length.
- Asymmetric, one shoulder construction, that ties with a bow.
- Zig zagging magenta and kelly green geometric, bold, triangular pattern the length of the front and back of the dress.
- Unlined with nap on the bust at the inside of the dress. Pull-over style with no additional closures or zippers.
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / Marcia Kimura for Rima
COLOR / Fuchsia and kelly green
MATERIAL / Feels like cotton or blend
CONDITION / Very good with one small area of discoloration along one seam of the skirt, smaller than a dime. Dress presents beautifully and the discoloration does not detract from the presentation of this dress.
SIZE / Approximate size Small; See measurements below for a better idea of size.
FIT / Fitted through the darted bust with an asymmetric collar and bow that fastens over the left shoulder. Dress is loose-fitting at the waist and has a skirt that flares out to an a-line, in a maxi length.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34" / Waist - 36" / Hip - 42" / Length - 52"