Mod Appliqué Dress + Graphic Florals
Brand Embers / Cinders Vintage
- 60s mod shift dress with diamond and floral motif appliqué.
- Dress is a bubblegum pink, with lime green piping on the boat neckline as well as on the armholes.
- The same green piping snakes its way down the front of the dress and forms the outlines for the floral appliqués, the largest of which rests along the bottom 1/3 of the dress.
- The floral motifs incorporate two shades of pink as well as geometric shapes on the largest of the three flowers.
- Dress has a straight cut and is unlined with a metal back zipper closure.
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / No vendor tag
COLOR / Pink with various shades of pink and lime green
MATERIAL / Feels like linen or blend
CONDITION / Excellent, no issues
SIZE / Approximate size Small to Medium.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Shift cut to the dress.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 36" / Waist - 34" / Hips - 36" / Length - 40"