40's Silver Slinky Satin Pajamas with Tassel Belt
Brand Embers / Cinders
This product is unavailable
- Incredible 40s slinky satin pajama set
- Dramatic, structured shoulders, complete with shoulder pads.
- Dark silver with deep burgundy piping on the collar, sleeves, pocket, belt and embroidery at left bust.
- Embroidered insignia on the left chest of the blouse.
- Wrap style blouse with fitted waist and pocket at right hip.
- Includes original tie belt with burgundy rope-work and tassels
- Blouse flares out to the hip
- Fitted, true waist on the pants with double hook and eye closure.
- Pants are relaxed through the waist and hip.
ERA / 1940s
LABEL / Hostette
COLOR / Silver with maroon piping and embroidery detail
MATERIAL / Satin, likely rayon
CONDITION / Excellent, with one area of very minor discoloration and some mis-shaping to the shoulder pads, but still very present beautifully, neither of these detract from how the piece presents. Please see pictures.
SIZE / Approximate size Medium.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Top is long sleeved with beautifully structured shoulders (shoulder pads) and wrap style fit. Blouse has hook and eye and snap closures at the tapered waist. The blouse flares out from waist and through the hip. Pants are true waist with a double hook and eye closure; pants are relaxed through the hip and leg.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - up to 40" / Waist on the top - 28" - 29" / Waist on the Pants - 30" / Hips - 44" / Length on the top - 34" / Length on the pants - 43"