Palazzo Pants + Halter Top Set - 3 Piece Set
Brand Embers /Cinders
This product is unavailable
- Likely 1920s era, ultra-rare, three piece set that includes a halter top, cropped jacket, and sailor style palazzo pants.
- The fitted halter top has a double button closure front, of what appear to be bakelite buttons, with a single button closure at the back of the halter top neck.
- Cropped fitted jacket with short sleeves, single hook and eye closure along the front of the waist.
- Last but not least, in this phenomenal set, we have flared palazzo pants with sailor style waist that affixes shut with a series of metal tab (hook and bar) closures hidden underneath.
- Made of a medium weight fabric that feels like either rayon or a blend.
- All three pieces are unlined.
- In the most amazing shade of coral.
- Consistent with its age, the piece shows minor color fade on the shoulders of the jacket and the very bottom of the legs of the pants.
ERA / Likely 1920s based on the type of Bonwit Teller tag
LABEL / Bonwit Teller
COLOR / Coral
MATERIAL / Feels like Rayon or blend
CONDITION / Good, with some overall color fade on the shoulders of the jacket and the very bottom of the legs of the pants.
Wear consistent with age and use.
SIZE / Approximate size Medium.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted halter top with double button closure front and single button closure at the neck. Cropped fitted jacket with single hook and eye closure. Flared palazzo pants with sailor style metal tab closures at waist.
Halter Top / Chest - 34" - 36" / Waist - up to 29" / Length - 15.5"
Cropped Jacket / Chest - 38" - 40" / Length - 16"
Palazzo Pants / Waist - 27" / Hips - 44" / Length - 41" / Rise - 17" / Inseam - 27"