Space Dye Knit + Sheer Puff Sleeve Dress
Brand Embers / Cinders
This product is unavailable
- 70s Biba girl vibes live on in this space dye and sheer sleeve dress.
- Dress has long sleeves made of a stiff, but sheer net material that holds volume beautifully, with stripes of solid material and thick cuffs of pastel space dye fabric.
- The main bodice of the dress is curve hugging and made of a show-stopping pastel space dye with a slight sheen to the surface of it.
- Three button closure on the chest. We've found for most sizes puckers slightly to peek-a-boo between the buttons; We believe this to be intentional and part of the style.
- Dress flares out from the hip into a trumpet shape.
- Dress is unlined, with no other closures besides the pearlescent buttons at the bust.
ERA / 1970s
LABEL / Potpourri
COLOR / Pastel Multi-Color
MATERIAL / Feels like a nylon knit with synthetic sleeves.
CONDITION / Excellent, no issues.
SIZE / Approximate size X-Small to Small; Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted through the entire body of the dress with button front closure at the bust, with huge bouffant sleeves in a fabric that holds it shape well.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 32" - up to 34" / Waist - 25" - max stretch is 28" / Hip - 38" - stretches to 40" / Length- 52"