Sheer Gold Lamé Paisley Skirt with Embellished Waist
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Gold lamé and brocade skirt, with shimmering paisley pattern of burn-outs with sheer sections in between.
- Thick banded waist embellished with bronze sequins and gold and silver trims set in repeating horizontal rows.
- The front of the skirt features a seam of more bronze sequins and gold trim that opens to knee high slit, creating that perfect peek-a-boo when you walk.
- The skirt is left unlined and it is made of a stiff brocade with high metallic content, therefore it has a texture that those with skin sensitivity or fabric sensitivity issues should avoid or at least take care to layer with tights or the appropriate base layer.
- The skirt has a bell shape that flares to the floor. Given the fabric content, it holds it's shape beautifully.
- Step in style with three large hook and eye closures along the back of the waist.
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / No vendor tag
COLOR / Gold
MATERIAL / Gold lamé with cording, sequin trim and brocade
CONDITION / Excellent, no issues
SIZE / Approximate size Medium. Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted, thick banded waist with large hook and eye closures along the back of the waist. Skirt flares in a bell shape to floor length (for most average heights).
MEASUREMENTS / Waist - 29" / Hip - up to 66" / Length - 46"