Blue + Pumpkin Cut-out Neck Dress with Reversible Kimono Jacket
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Deep, rich color play off of each other in this three piece set that includes a tank dress, kimono style jacket and matching tie rope belt.
- Dress is a sleeveless tank style, in a maxi length, with cut out details around the collarbone, while the neck features a cowl. While the dress is a deep shade of lagoon blue, the inserts at the cowl are in a rich pumpkin color.
- The dress has a darted bust and floats away from the body at the waist and into a trumpet skirt.
- The dress includes a pumpkin colored rope belt to cinch tie the waist of the dress.
- The set also includes a blue / pumpkin reversible kimono style jacket. The jacket is fully customizable to be worn to the pumpkin or the blue sides.
- Dress is unlined with a center nylon coil back zipper.
- No vendor tags are present, unfortunately.
ERA / 1970s
LABEL / No vendor tag. How I wish this still had the vendor tag in it, it's such an interesting piece!
COLOR / Deep blue and pumpkin orange insets, reversible jacket and rope tie belt.
MATERIAL / Feels like jersey knit, likely polyester.
CONDITION / Excellent, no issues
SIZE / Approximate size Small to Medium; Please see measurements below.
FIT / Dress is a sleeveless tank style, with collar bone cut-outs and darted bust that floats away from the body at the waist and into a trumpet skirt. The jacket is a relaxed fit.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 34"-36" / Waist - 30" / Hip - 38"-40" / Length - 55"
The kimono is One Size Fits Multiple