Surfing Bunny Applique Pocket Dress
Brand Embers / Cinders
This product is unavailable
- 1960s novelty appliqué surfing bunny dress
- Straight cut shift dress with a slight boat neckline
- Pastel blue with blue piping on the neck, armholes and bottom seam.
- Dress has appliqué design of a surfing bunny. Bunny is bubblegum pink, with pastel pink faux fur ears, and a yellow surfboard that has been reinforced from behind with stabilizer.
- Has a pocket hidden beneath the back of the yellow surfboard.
- The bunny features a single googley, button eye.
- Blue piping creates stylized waves on the front of the dress and also figure in to the bottom hem of the dress, with a raised section at the middle front hem of the skirt.
- Feels like cotton or blend to the touch.
- Made by Trivia by Charm of Hollywood
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / Trivia by Charm of Hollywood
COLOR / Pastel blue with pink, pastel pink, yellow and blue.
MATERIAL / Feels like cotton or blend on the main body of the dress with what feels like poly, faux fur ears and plastic, googley button eye.
CONDITION / Very good overall, with areas of lightening on the back of the dress. Dress still presents well, but lightening is present, please see pictures of this.
SIZE / Approximate size Small.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Straight, shift cut dress in a sleeveless style. Darted bust with a series of piping that forms waves and also figure in to the bottom hem of the dress, with a raised section at the middle front hem of the skirt.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 36" / Waist - 34" / Hips - 38" / Length - 37"