Embroidered Heart Chest and Heart Pockets Silk Pajamas
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Silk embroidered pajama set.
- Ivory silk blouse with pastel pink large heart appliqué across the chest, ad two small patch pockets in the shape of hearts at each side.
- Long sleeve with gathered cuffs and modest bell sleeves with pink edges.
- Frog closure at the mandarin collar with two hidden snap closures down the front of the chest.
- Multi-color rose and floral motif embroidery across the chest.
- Ivory palazzo pajama pants with a pin fabric "v" inset at the waistline and floral embroidery further down the leg.
- Pink contrasting bottom cuffs on the bottom of the leg.
- Elastic insert at the back of the pant waist still has plenty of life to it.
ERA / 1950s
LABEL / No vendor tag
COLOR / Ivory with pastel pink and multi-color embroidery.
MATERIAL / Silk
CONDITION / Good, with some color bleed and faint discoloration here and there. Item is still very wearable. This is a lightweight tissue silk that wrinkles when even looked at, so please be aware of this. Wear consistent with age and use.
SIZE / Approximate size Medium
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Loose fitted blouse with fitted mandarin collar with frog closure at neck.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 40" / Waist on the Top - 38" / Waist on the Pants - 24" unstretched - 30" stretched / Hips - 44" / Length on the Top - 25" / Length on the Pants - 40" / Rise - 15" / Inseam - 26"