Hand Painted Silk Water Lilies Three Piece Dress Set
Brand Ania Zofia
- Silk Hand-painted Art-to-Wear Three Piece Dress Set
- Bespoke Hand-painted Silk
- Dress with jacket and scarf
- Hand-painted blue and lavender ripples in water with ivory waterlilies and lily pads.
- By Canadian textile designer Ania Zofia, who is a master manipulator and painter of silk. Her original paintings on silk are dazzling.
- Truly art that can be worn.
- Sleeveless deep v-neck dress with hand-painted lily pads, in a subtle nod to Monet, perhaps? Dress has the most beautiful pastel ombré insets, with one that comes all the way up to the hip.
- Jacket has exaggerated, long bell sleeves that overlap the hands in dramatic fashion, especially in how the area that drapes the hand is painted with water lilies.
- The jacket buttons only along the front bust, with open drape from there down and so many slits in the long jacket, it almost creates the affect of carwash fringe.
- Also includes a tie belt or scarf depending on how you prefer to use it, that matches the ombré insets of the dress.
ERA / 1990s
LABEL / Ania Zofia
COLOR / Wispy shades of blue, touches of lavender, pink, peach and ivory waterlilies
MATERIAL / 100% Silk
CONDITION / Excellent
SIZE / Approximate Size XX Large, One size fits many
FIT / Deep v-neck maxi dress with double darted front and insets of beautifully draped fabric in places of slits over each hip and along the back. Includes a matching bell sleeve jacket with buttons only along the front bust, with open drape from there down. The jacket has plenty of slits from the hip down. Also includes a tie-style belt.
Dress / Chest - 45" / Waist - 40" / Hips - 50" / Length - 56"
Jacket / Chest - 44" / Waist - Open / Hips - Open / Length - 51"
Scarf / 14" x 88"