Show-Stopping Metallic Brocade Duster Coat or Maxi Dress
Brand Embers / Cinders
- Metallic brocade duster coat or maxi dress, with fabric covered button closures the full length of the front.
- Huge, exaggerated dagger collar, with long sleeves structured fit through the bodice and bust.
- The coat has gathers from the waist down, opening into a fuller skirt, in a maxi length.
- Heavy brocade fabric shell with what feels like a silk taffeta interior lining.
- Brocade features op-art and geometric print, in various metallic shades of gold, silver and gunmetal.
ERA / 1960s
LABEL / Modern Couture Original with Roos Atkins store tag
COLOR / All of the metallics! Silver, gold and gunmetal.
MATERIAL / Heavy brocade fabric shell with what feels like a silk taffeta interior lining.
CONDITION / Very Good overall, with areas of repair and minor discoloration to the lining. Not visible when worn. Outer shell is excellent.
Wear on the interior is consistent with age and use. Please see pictures.
SIZE / No marked size, Approximate modern size Small.
Please see measurements below for a better idea of fit.
FIT / Fitted through the bust and shoulders, long sleeved, with a high waist, the coat has gathers from the waist down, opening into a fuller skirt, in a maxi length.
MEASUREMENTS / Chest - 36" / Waist - 28" - 30" (high-waisted) / Hip - up to 50" / Length - 57"